Monday, August 10, 2009

Southern Cooking

Since we have been back in Grenada I have been doing a lot of cooking. We have just finished 3rd term and it was not a very demanding term so I have had extra time. Andy, a friend of ours from Chicago, told me how much he likes biscuits and gravy but he had only had it once. I was amazed at this, I could not imagine only have biscuits and gravy once in my life! So, I decided to fix him some. It was actually my first time making it and it turned out very well!

After, seeing how easy regular biscuits and gravy were to fix I decided to try my hand at chocolate gravy...especially considering Derek had never had them. It was rather easy and turned out good too! Derek liked it also!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Betsy Goodman said...

You'll have to make chocolate gravy and biscuits for us when you're home!

Anonymous said...

Mimi does NOT like chocolate gravy, but like your Mom & Dad, I would like to try it some time when you come back home. I MIGHT like it to !! Mimi & B.J. August 12,2009 12:30P.M.