Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Photo Shoot

A few days ago I got an inspiration to have more pictures taken of Derek & I before we leave Grenada.  I wanted to have pictures made of the two of us in our white coats on the beach.  I really hated to ask Derek to do this again but I knew if I did not I would regret it.  So, I told Derek my idea & luckily he agreed!  We are very lucky here to have close friends who’s wives are so talented.  I contacted Alexis, her husband Zane is in our class, about taking some pictures for us.  Thankfully she was able to fit us into her schedule, between caring for their two little boys who both have double ear infections, on such short notice.  We got together on Friday to make my inspiration come to life.  You can go to her website, Alexis Shaeffer Photography, to see a preview of the photos.  I will post pictures as soon as I get them from her.  I hope you enjoy these first few pictures!  I can’t wait to see more!

1 comment:

Randy & Betsy said...

Mom & I love your new pictures!!! The lady that took them for you sure is talented, but she did have a lot to work with!